The journal accepts paper submissions via emailed Word doc at any time for future editions which will number a total of no more than five papers per edition.
Each paper is double blind peer reviewed and sent to our editors for consideration with a review timeline of within 4 weeks from confirmation of receiving your paper.
We are under no obligation to accept your paper and the editors decision is final without exception.
If you have additional material then please send weblinks only imbedded in the Word document. We will not accepted loose attachments.
We will not accept papers which have been already published.
The requirements for papers are:
- A name, affiliation, and contact email address
- Up to 250 word abstract
- Page formatting is left and right margins: 2.54, top and bottom margins: 3 (each)
- Font shall be Times New Roman, 12 point, single spaced
- Formatted in Harvard (journal specific)
- Main title font size shall be 18 point regular and the sub headings font size will be 14 point regular
- No longer than 8500 words in length but between 5000 - 6000 words is preferable.
- Use English (UK) spelling